Miracles of Last Surah of Revelation
The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346. This includes 112 unnumbered Basmalahs which occur at the beginning of the suras. (Note that the first sura has a numbered Basmalah). Without the unnumbered Basmalahs, the number of verses in the Quran is 6234. The mathematical structure of the Quran based on the number 19 makes this number an undeniable fact, and confirms that Sura 9 always had 127, and not 129 as has been disputed historically.
Here is some of the known facts:
(1) The total number of the verses in the Quran, i.e. 6346 is a multiple of 19 : 6346= 19 X 334
(2) The digits of 6346 add up to 19: 6+3+4+6= 19
(3) When we add the numbers of all suras, plus the number of verses in every sura, plus the sum of verse numbers, the grand total for the whole Quran comes to 346199 or 19X 10007
(4) Adding up the digits of the Quran's suras and verses produces a total of 1881, or 19 X 99.
(5)The last sura revealed to Prophet Muhammed was Sura Al-Nassr (Triumph). The number of this sura in the Quran is 110, and it has three verses. We already know that this sura consists of 19 Arabic words and the first verse consists of 19 Arabic letters.
(6) Studying Sura Al-Nassr showed that the gematrical (Numerical) value of its verses are as follows :
Verse 1 has 1638 Gematrical value.
Verse 2 has 1771 and verse 3 has 2715, the total gematrical values of the three verses come to 6124, knowing this was the last sura revealed to the Prophet, if you add this number 6124 to the number of the sura in the Quran, i.e.110 we get: 110+6124= 6234 which is the total number of the (numbered) verses in the Quran.
A quick observation is that Sura 110 has 3 numbered verses and one unnumbered verse, this make the total 110+3+1 =114 which is the total number of the Suras in the Quran.
So in the last revelation to the Prophet Muhammed ,God put his code to confirm the total number of both the verses and the suras in the Quran.